The Rising Star in Industrial Cleaning Applications
Welcome to Hailstorm Industrial Cleaning Solutions
Dry ice blasting is an efficient and cost-effective way for many industries to maximize production capability and quality. Blasting is used to manage production residues, release agents and contaminants; it is successful in stripping paints, oils and biofilms; and is used for many general facilities cleaning applications. This dry blasting process is non-abrasive, nonflammable and nonconductive. Hailstorm systems may therefore be used without damaging active electrical or mechanical parts or creating fire hazards.
For more information email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
The Hailstorm Advantage
- Specializing in Dry Ice Blasting, Farrow Glass Media Blasting, and Ecoquip Wet Blasting services!
- Dry ice is a non-abrasive, nonflammable and non-conductive cleaning method
- Dry ice is environmentally friendly and contains no secondary solvents or grit media
- Approved for use in the food industry
- Allows most items to be cleaned without time-consuming disassembly
- Can be used to remove production residues, release residues, contaminants, paints, oils, and biofilms
- Gentle enough for dusting smoke damaged books or abrasive enough to remove weld slag from tooling